Refusal to collect e-mail
1. Please note that we reject the unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses posted on this website using e-mail collection programs or other technical devices.
2. Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. [Partially revised 2002.12.18 Penalty rate No. 06797]
Article 50-2 (Prohibition of Unauthorized Collection of E-mail Addresses, etc.)
1. No one shall collect e-mail addresses by using a program or other technical device that automatically collects e-mail addresses from the Internet homepage where the intention to refuse the collection of e-mail addresses is specified.
2. No one shall sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of the provisions of Paragraph 1.
3. No one shall use an e-mail address for information transmission knowing that it is an e-mail address that is prohibited from collection, sale and distribution pursuant to the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2.
Article 65-2 (Penalty Provisions) A person who falls under any of the following subparagraphs shall be punished by a fine not exceeding 10 million won.
1. A person who has taken technical measures in violation of Article 50 (4);
2. A person who transmits commercial advertisement information in violation of Article 50 (6);
3. A person who uses an e-mail address to collect, sell, distribute, or transmit information in violation of Article 50-2;